Monday, January 14, 2008

Cd Activity....Hehe...

Keep Movin’ On
The 1st Album

Let’s your life movin’
Everybody keep movin’ on
To the rhythm of the life
In this crazy world
Keep movin’ on
Don’t be left behind

Feel the panorama around you
Ain’t no destination baby
We don’t really care
‘Cuz there’s the place to be
If you really work for it

Keep movin’ on
Find your own way to it
Keep movin’ on
There’s no time for waiting
You’ve got to make it true

Hey baby
Keep movin’ on
Forget ‘bout your fears
Listen to your heart
And ready to touch the sky
Let it make you come alive


10 Track in The 1st Album

1. Cheer Girl
2. Clumsy Chic
3. Just an Ordinary Girl
4. Keep Movin’ On
5. People Called Me Emotionless
6. C70
7. Runaway
8. H.M.O.B
9. From Bop to The TOP
10. Impossible is Nothing

EXPLANATION OF EACH TRACK

TRACK1: CHEER GIRL
I am a happy go lucky person, that’s why I choose this title..hehe..Cheer girl really reflect myself.

TRACK2: CLUMSY CHIC
People make mistake sometime. But for me, I admit that I always make mistake and clumsy when do something important. Hopefully I’ll change someday..huhu..

TRACK3: JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL
This track explains I’m just an ordinary girl…hehe…but sometime I do some extraordinary thing especially when I’m bored.

TRACK4: KEEP MOVIN’ ON
I choose this track for the hit song for my album. This song is about get my dream and hopes to catch. I always motivated myself to never give up to this life and have my own way to create success in my life…=)

TRACK5: PEOPLE CALLED ME EMOTIONLESS
??Hehe… Sometime when I gather around with my friends they all make some joke but I didn’t laugh but all my friends laugh because they feel that joke is funny. Maybe I a little bit ‘pending’ or smoothing..huhu=/…so, they called emotionless.

TRACK6: C70
Actually C70 is a model of a car under Volvo brand. I saw this model when I went to PWTC Car Exhibition in the year of 2006. The luxurious look make me feel impressed. Hopefully it will be my own car someday..hehehe…

TRACK7: RUNAWAY
My dream is to be a fashion designer. I hope that my design will appear at famous runaway and have my own clothing line brand.

TRACK8: H.M.O.B
Actually H.M.OB is stand for Have My Own Business…hehe.. I’m interested in fashion business since I want to be a fashion designer .

TRACK9: FROM BOP TO THE TOP
I want to be a top person someday. All success came from bottom to the higher position.

TRACK10: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
This song title actually is the theme of ADIDAS brand. This song is about what is impossible for me I want to make it possible for me to do it as long as I can…

No comments: